Search This Blog

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Paul Revere Brought Presents!

It was amazing because just last night my son was processing that IF we got gifts from Cupid and the Great Pumpkin, among others, merely for believing, or so it would seem, then perhaps if we believe in someone leaving gifts for Independence Day, he or she would come.

Paul Revere did! He brought my most independent child a book which we have yet to read, titled Three Against Hitler. His note explained, "I was an ordinary man who lived in an extraordinary time. I loved the idea of freedom enough to be watchful so when the time came, I could do my part to fight for it. This is a story of other brave young men who did the same. Now it's your turn. You might be an ordinary young man, but always be prepared to do extraordinary things for the right cause."

Needless to say, we are excited to read the book!

Check out this blog post for other holiday visitors we enjoy that you might as well, if only you believe. And be sure to comment if there is anyone visiting your house that might come to ours if only WE believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment