Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Common Core Debate

I missed it! Yesterday was a hard day that left me almost in tears. Almost. I explained to my 4 year old I wanted to cry and she said, "Moms don't cry." I don't know where SHE has been! I cry at every good book we own! Anyway, the frustration was about happy stuff, but it was real frustration and I chickened out last night, fearing I wouldn't be able to handle any more frustration at the debate.

So I went looking for a recording of the debate, and found these questions for it. Posted by those who oppose Common Core's adoption, obviously. But I loved them because they got at so many of MY beefs with Common Core. Check them out.

And, in case you are using this blog as YOUR Common Core source, here is a link to the debate too. :) Please, please leave a comment and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment